- money laundering,
Copyright (c) 2019 Khakberdiev Abdumurad
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article analyzes tactics for combatting crimes related to money laundering based on international and national legislation as well as providing several recommendations on improving the system of combatting such crimes. Also, it determines, ensuring confidentiality in the detection and investigation of the crimes of money laundering. Finally, paper shows both outcomes and shortcomings of the points with some relevant examples.
- Giannis, K. (2003). International cooperation and mutual assistance under the Proceeds of Crime Bill 2001. Journal of Money Laundering Control 6, 141–150
- Ramazonova and Fariza (2017). The Issue of Improvement of Judicial Procedure: Prospects Of Summary Judicial Proceedings In The Republic Of Uzbekistan. Asian Journal of research 6, 30–37
- R.V.Zhubrin and Larkov, A. N. (2011). Investigation of the legalization of criminal proceeds: methodological.allowance. Gene. Prosecutors Ros.Federations.– M , 13
- Suman, A. (2015). Does Anti Money Laundering and Combating of Terrorism Financing (AML/CFT) Measures Inhibit Financial Inclusion? SSRN Electronic Journal
- V.I, M. (2002). Countering the legalization ofproceeds from crime: Legal regulation, criminal liability, operationalsearchmeasures and international cooperation (SPb: Legal Center Press), 230
- Yavor, D. (2014). Legal Considerations Of Intelligence Operations In Countering Transnational Organised Crime. Information & Security: An International Journal 31, 07–47
- Y.M., Z. (2003). Fundamentals of investigation and international cooperation incountering the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime: Dis. Cand. legal Sciences 12