Copyright (c) 2019 Muhammad Akib, FX. Sumarja, Slamet Budi Yuwono, Hieronymus Soerjatisnanta
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study aims to analyze the regulation of inter-regional cooperation law in environmental management in Lampung Province. The findings of this research are expected to be a basis in determining the model of legal policy of interregional cooperation in the field of environmental management in Lampung Province. Thus, the implementation of regional autonomy will be protected from regional ego and sector ego, and will eventually realize the ultimate goal of regional autonomy in the field of environment that is the welfare of local communities and environmental sustainability. This research method using socio-legal approach. The practice is primarily concerned with Local Government involvement and communities in upstream-downstream relationships in watershed (DAS) management in Lampung Province. Therefore, this study, in addition to reviewing the environmental policy of the Lampung Provincial Government, also examines district and city government environmental policies, especially in environmental management involving more than one district / city. The results showed that the legal arrangement of interregional cooperation in management of the environment in Lampung Province has not been specifically regulated. The basis of inter-regional cooperation is based only on the principles of regional autonomy and has not been based on the ecological characteristics and conditions in the region. Therefore, the approach still tends to be economic oriented and regional administration.The ideal concept is that the legal arrangement of cooperation inter-regional in the field of environment should be based on the principle of ecoregion.
- Anonim, Model Kerjasama Antardaerah, Yogyakarta: PLOD UGM dan Apeksi, 2006, hlm. 62-65.
- Hardi Warsono, “Kolaborasi dan Kerjasama Antardaerah”, dalam Agus Pramusinto dan Erwan Agus Purwanto (editor), Reformasi Birokrasi, Kepemimpinan dan Pelayanan Publik: Kajian tentang Pelaksanaan Otonomi Daerah di Indonesia, Yogyakarta: Gaya Media-JIAN UGM-MAP UGM, 2009, hlm.109.
- Laica Marzuki, Kebijaksanaan Yang Diperjanjikan (Beleidsovreenkomst): Hukum dan Pembangunan, No. 3, Tahun XXI, Juni 1991, hlm. 269.
- Laurie C. Alexander, “Science at the boundaries: scientific support for the Clean Water Rule”, Journal Freshwater Science, Vol. 34, No. 4 (December 2015), pp. 1588-1594, The University of Chicago Press on behalf of Society for Freshwater Science, URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/684076.
- Meuwissen, D.H.M., 2007, Tentang Pengembanan Hukum, Ilmu Hukum, Teori Hukum, dan Filsafat Hukum (Penerjemah B. Arief Sidharta), Bandung: Refika Aditama.
- Thres Sanctyeka, “Merajut Kepentingan, Menebar Kesejahteraan: Upaya Peningkatan Pelayanan Dasar Melalui Kerjasama Antardaerah”, dalam Sewindu Otonomi Daerah, KPPOD, Jakarta, 2009, hlm. 6-7.
- W. Riawan Tjandra, Hukum Administrasi Negara, Yogyakarta: Universitas Atmajaya Yogyakarta, 2008, hlm. 52.