- Local government,
Copyright (c) 2019 Nadir Nadir, Win Yuli Wardani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
New corruption of the autonomous regions take a place, so that the government is unable to control the regional government. This is because the lack of supervision in the area during this is becoming the main factors a trigger regional heads to conduct corruption, and abuse of authority behind legitimacy leadership kiai. In addition, people in the they felt unable to be afraid to monitor and regional leaders, because it is still of cling values trach kiai. Hence, regional head lost his control. Local government administration as the base behavior corruption behind legitimacy leadership kiai because some respects, namely: (1) of the lack of supervision of the central government towards the regional government. (2) the the breadth of affairs which is the authority of the regional government. (3) of religiousness loss of values in self leader. (4) the weak regulation criminal sanctions for investors. (5) the lack of supervision of the society to the regional government. (6) values still a cling obedience the community against the figure of kiai. While the supporters become factors behavior corruption increasingly exist in perspective regional government reversed legitimacy leadership kiai, namely: (1) an opportunity patient office / erceived opportunity. (2) desire or the will to do corruption. (3) living expenses as pressure (lavish lifestyle as a necessity / living beyond one' s means, polygamy as a cost not light, promising welfare, promising removal of civil servants for temporary, promising free health.
- Journal Articles
- Komariah, The Law Number of Corruption Adheres to the loss which inflicted by corruption in the sense of formil, in the http://www.hukumonline.com/berita/baca/hol14428/uu-korupsi-menganut- Corruption in the sense of formil loss , diakses 16 April 2016
- Moebarak, Corruption: problems and solutions pemberantasannya, in https: / / moebarak.files.wordpress.com / 2010 / 06 / corruption _ -permasalahan-dan-solusi-pemberantasannya.pdf
- Nadir, Meretas Korupsi Dalam Negara Demokrasi: Sebuah Tawaran Hukum Islam Melalui Konsep Istishlah, Jurnal Al-Ihkam, Jurnal Hukum dan Pranata Sosial, Vol. 7 No. 1 Juni 2012, Pamekasan: STAIN Pamekasan, 2012.
- Nadir, el.al, 2017. Philosophical Validity, Theoretical, Normative And Empirical Paradigm of General Principles of Good Governance (AUPB) As A Review Of Presidential Impeachment, Brawijaya Law Journal V ol. 4 No. 1 2017, diakses 20 Maret 2018.
- Mubyarto. 1980. Science of Economic, Ilmu Ekonomi, Social Science and Justice. Jakarta: Yayasan Agro Ekonomika.
- Alkostar, Artidjo. 2007 Correlation Corruption Politics With Law And Administration In A Modern State (Review Of About Corruption Practice Political And Prevention;) Disertasi PDIH-UNDIP Tahun 2007.
- Sahetapy, J. E. 1979. Kapita Selekta Kriminologi. Bandung: Alumni.
- Riwu Kaho, Josef. 1991. The Prospect of Regional Autonomy in the Republic of Indonesia State. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
- Kumorotomo, Wahyudi. 2015. Ethics of State Administration, edition thirteenth, Jakarta: RajaGrafindo Persada.
- Morris L. Cohen & Kent C. Olson, 1992. Legal Research, West Publishing Company, St. Paul, Minn, 1992, P.I, in the Peter Mahmud Marzuki, 2006. Legal Research Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
- H.A.Djazuli, 2003. Fiqh Siyasah, cet. 1, Jakarta: Prenada Media.
- Law and Regulation:
- The Law Number 31 Year 1999 Concerning Corruption Eradication.
- The Law Number 22 Tahun 1999 Concerning Local Goverment
- The Law Number 32 tahun 2004 Concerning Local Goverment
- The Law Number 23 Tahun 2014 Concerning Local Goverment
- The regulation of the minister of the republic of indonesia Number 110 Tahun 2017 Concerning the kind of policies supervision of regional government administration years 2018